University of Miami EA Class of 2016

<p>Out of curiosity, any University of Miami EA appliants out there?</p>

<p>If so, have you received a reply yet? I know they say the decision will come by February 1st but last year EA people began to receive decisions in January.</p>

<p>I'd be nice to share the excitment/nerves!</p>

<p>My S received his acceptance letter a week ago with notification of direct admission to Farmer’s Business School and the next day received the scholarship $ letter. He failed to apply to Honors and for the Harrison…rats! He will be waiting until March/April to hear from the other schools. The wait is hard…Good luck to you!</p>

<p>Sorry…that should have been Miami U Ohio…just realized my error!</p>

<p>Mango15, last year my S applied EA to U of Miami. His decision letter was posted on his MyUM account a few days before Feb 1st. The acceptance package came in the mail a few days later. Good luck and Go Canes!</p>

<p>Ahhhhh SOO scared! I applied EA too its really killing me. I know a bunch of people who applied early decision are already in</p>

<p>I can’t wait!</p>

<p>Do you know when exactly we get a reply?</p>

<p>Definitely by February 1st, possibly sometime this week.</p>

<p>Last year the majority came out on Friday, Jan. 28th so some predict it will be this Friday.</p>

<p>I applied EA and I am soooo exicted to hear back…
What are all of your stats???</p>

<p>I live in MD & I got a 2080 on the SATs. 3.9 GPA. Really strong ECs and I am a published writer. I reaaalllyyy need a scholarship. What do you think??</p>

<p>wow nicolemcfamland your stats just made me almost cry! I’m definitely sure you will get a scholarship. OMG THIS FRIDAY WOULD BE FANTASTIC!</p>

<p>hahah aww thank you! i hope so! i need it!</p>

<p>yeahhh this friday cannot come fast enough…</p>

<p>I din’t get a reply… Does that mean i’m not in ???</p>

<p>I haven’t heard anything either…nothing on myum and nothing in the mail. Its possible today isnt the day they are going to start posting. technically they could wait until feb 1st. :(</p>

<p>I really need this!</p>

<p>Someone said the called the office of admissions and said that it would be released February 2nd, which is weird because that’s after the date they said it would be released. No reply does not mean a rejection!</p>

<p>February 2nd feels like it’s forever away! I was really hoping i’d find out today!</p>

<p>They technically said early feb</p>

<p>i think they begin the online notifying process at some point today or tomorrow based on previous years’ notification posts… apparently they do it in batches, however, so not everyone will see their online status at once.</p>

<p>So nereve-wrecking. I’ve been checking everyday for the past month.</p>

<p>so have i hahah, it’s awful but whatever happens happens. people should post if they hear anything!</p>