University of Miami EA Class of 2025

its on reddit

Was it working for everyone or just some people too?

That’s what someone on Reddit said (for scholarship persons). Can’t confirm/deny

I heard it was allowing scholarship persons to go through

What sub was it on

ApplyingtoCollege thread for UMiami ED/EA

Damn thats late! I applied to 7 schools and have heard back from 5. All I’m missing is UM and FSU. FSU supposedly comes out Feb 18

1 Like

guys idk how true the scholarship thing is. The person who posted on reddit said it was working for their friends and never said they actually saw it. also Miami links are wack whenever I refresh my application portal it makes me sign in again and says I’m not authorized even though I was just in it. This has happened since November

i agree, the login with miami has always been weird for me

2 Likes

the portal works fine
but there’s no way for ppl to login the full site, bc it says" You are not authorized to use CaneLink. Undergraduate applicants: Please visit the Undergraduate portal" right after u click the (full site).

i think people are logging onto their status portal or something and thinking they got into cane link

2 Likes

I was able to log into the full site with no problems just now

what does it say when u get in

it just shows everything like normal

1 Like

Imgur: The magic of the Internet how?? there’s even no place for u to login

wdym? I just search up canelink and I am able to log into the full site and the normal version

can u share a link

do u mean u can get to the screen with all the icons or u can actually press on the box that says “cane link (full site)”

what

no, im able to press on full site and go to the student center and all. here’s a link https://m.canelink.miami.edu