University of Miami EA Class of 2025

try and click on the top left square titled CaneLink (Full Site) and see what it says

2 Likes

can you send a pic of what happens once you click the orange box. Thanks

1 Like

oh wait nvm Iā€™m dumb. before when i clicked that link it redirected me to the error page but when i clicked it this time it directed me to the page i showed and then to the error page :woman_facepalming:t4:

Error page here. Guess that may mean no go.

im trying to upload a screenshot and its not working :frowning:

Add my snap @robert18no420 and dm it to me

Imgur: The magic of the Internet upload it here

okok

this thread is starting to look a bit like the UNC thread yesterday - in the afternoon the portal started to change a bitā€¦a few buttons/format of the portal changed. They released yesterday around 4 as I recall ā€“ good luck everyone - looks like today or tomorrow. Quick question - when Miami sends out its decision - does it come along with any merit awards?

delivered

do they post anything on decision day saying its out?

Im a bit confused. What has changed on the portal, other than the change of major button?

1 Like

Btw they ainā€™t lying either bout the cane link working

1 Like

UNC didnā€™t ā€” it was always ā€œby the end of Januaryā€ ā€” the portal tweaks though appeared mid-day and everyone started to get excited and then decisions came out - -no email, no announcement until after the releaseā€¦meaning you had to be on the portal

My change major request link still works, what does that mean?

What do you see?

But the cane link that asaprocki posted doesnt work for me

I just sent them of a snap of me logging into my canelink

I was referring to UNCā€¦however, some people in this miami thread have said the portal is down or some button not working, back online, etcā€¦could be nothing

the cane link doesnā€™t work for me and iā€™m sorry but idk how iā€™d go from scholarship finalist to rejected i dont think it means anything

8 Likes