University of Miami EA Class of 2025

did it come out on a Saturday last year?

for what its worth - U Michigan just released

1 Like

No.

Yeah- I got deferred there lol. At least they released unlike MIAMI

4 Likes

are we thinking 4?

1 Like

possibly

hopefully

Ive heard rumors that it is 5 but those may be false

where did you hear?

UNC was 3:45 - not that it means anything…lol

My friend who also applied told me that her counselor was saying it would be 5

1 Like

there are no rumors – admission offices do not give that out over phone…so any rumor is just a “feel”

I agree, Ive learned that they will come out when the school feels like sending them and the rumors most of the time only lead to stress and nothing else

I think the rumor is 5 since the office closes then

ha - all offices close at 5pm – most schools try to get as close as possible so they don’t get overun with calls…its “send it out and close up the office, quick!!” lol …

3 Likes

Didn’t some scholarship people say that they would get those results by the end of January? So they have to release decisions today? I doubt they would do so on the weekend

1 Like

its almost 4 it might be soon

Yes whenever I sent it end the exact wording was “ If selected to receive a Premier Scholarship, you will be notified by the end of January.”

I just need them to release bc I have a final to take before 11:59 but this decision won’t let me concentrate

3 Likes

this is ridiculous. there’s no way they’re not done reviewing the applications by now so at this point they’re purposely withholding sending the decisions out.

4 Likes