University of Miami Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

That’s superb! I have a question. If someone is nominated for a premier scholarship, can they receive the scholarship along with the presidential scholarships?

2 Likes

very exciting! Any idea what time?

1 Like

Hi there! So the Premier Scholarship already covers full cost of tuition at the very least so recipients cannot receive both forms of scholarship as Presidential is the scholarship tier right below. However, if one is nominated for a Premier scholarship and does not end up being selected for it they then will receive the presidential scholarship. I hope that makes sense if not I can explain further!

1 Like

Personally on Fridays I like right after 5pm to click a decision release button, but who knows it could be a little earlier !

3 Likes

Like on Thursday, at 2:20 pm earlier!?! :rofl:

1 Like

For kids that got deferred to RD from ED, is there a hard date for those decisions or are they rolling?

2 Likes

I know… it’s so hard to wait since we put in the application so long ago!!

2 Likes

I know people have been saying it’s locked this year, but any chance anyone has checked the change major request button

2 Likes

i did and it still works

okay same

1 Like

mine too. Not sure if that glitch is still a thing this year though

1 Like

Mine is disabled

can you access the link at all or no

Thank you!

1 Like

Son/we are new to Univ of Miami admissions and portal. How does a student know when the decision is ready? My son’s portal has just a bunch of checks for the documents that are receivws. Is there a new button or a status or is there something somewhere else?

1 Like

it will be posted on the portal and be obvious once its posted. Not sure exactly what it looks like but you would not miss it. Im not sure if they also send an email but from my experience, decisions hit the portal before emails are sent. Im sure if you check back here tomorrow (hopefully 4-5 ish) you will see people start posting when they see decisions on the portal.

3 Likes

Your change of major is disabled? We mistakenly though son’s was too, because you first need to select the college you wish to change you major to and the change of major option shows.

1 Like

Oh wait nvm, I was looking in the wrong spot. It is still there and works.

2 Likes

Thank you!

I’d be too afraid to mess around with anything! :slight_smile:

1 Like