University of Miami Early Decision Acceptance Date and Chances

Hi, I was wondering what my chances were of getting into UM. I attend a rigorous secondary school. My GPA is about a 3.0 and have an 20 on my SAT, and I have extracurriculars including various clubs as well as being vice president and founder in one of the clubs. I also have previous work experience as well as my own clothing brand. I have done many service hours as well as work for charities. One of those being 30 percent of the brand’s profit going to charities. I have rowed crew as well as done skiing/snowboarding for my school. I am applying early decision, and considering that I have a strong essay and strong recommendations do you think I will get in? I am looking to major in Advertising or Communications.

I meant ACT

Personally, despite the good extra curricular activities, I feel a 3.0 GPA and a 20 on the ACT is too low to be admitted but you never know. Good Luck!!

please post if you get in, i have a 2.64 and 34 and it is a huge reach for me and since your gpa is way better but your act isnt, im interested what will happen to the both of us. i honestly do not think i will get in but you never know.

@jrose54321 your act i so good I’m guessing you will be deferred.

I have a 3.5 UW and 26 on act so I’m kinda right in the middle of you guys, I’m guessing ill either get in or deferred/

I also come from very rural South GA where going to college is rare especially prestigious ones. I have 100 community service hours at a hospital, plus national finalist in DECA, so we will see.

I’m sorry, miami is out of your reach. your ACT and GPA are too low

i got rejected @kanz1212 , how did u get in?

jk i got rejected lololololo

don’t worry bro your destined for greater @jrose54321

I got in!! Sorry to those who didn’t, congrats to those who did