UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI FALL 2016 TRANSFER

Hi!

Wanted to make a thread for those of us out there applying to transfer to UMiami for fall of 2016 to discuss stats, questions, and when we find out about acceptances!

My Stats:
Current University: Pace University
GPA:3.75
Major: Psychology
EC:'s: Volunteer work at senior home and church, psychology club, campus activities club
2 Letters of Rec
SAT: (Low): 1700
High School GPA: 3.4

Good luck everyone!

@sagemae17 did you hear back yet? I applied for fall 2016 as a sophomore transfer also!

Nope not yet!

me neither! When did you apply?

Hi,
do you know when we should hear back with decisions?

I applied around November as regular decision and I feel like I’ve been waiting forever!!!

@jrizzi im pretty sure we should hear back by the end of march. I know some websites say early april but everyone on the old transfer threads on here heard back by mid-late march. I applied in feb and I also feel lile ive been waiting forever hahaha!

Have any of you heard back yet?

@zackwhitee nope! wbu?

No but I see all these other people being accepted and it is killing me. @fbgovo

@zackwhitee I KNOW!!! do you have any idea when we should hear back?

@zackwhitee and are you applying as a transfer?

yea im applying as a transfer @fbgovo

and i have no idea i might call tomorrow and ask @fbgovo

@zackwhitee can you let me know if you call?! And ive been waiting for so long!

LOL LET ME KNOW TOO SO I CAN HAVE SOME PEACE OF MIND. I hunt my mailman down every day to see if anything has come but Nope! Can’t live this way anymore. Lol

early april people @jrizzi @fbgovo

I’m there with all of you…I am applying as a transfer for Fall 2016. My app was submitted in November as well.

Question though- Under Accept/Decline awards I “have” an award for 2017 from the U of M but it says that award access is not available. Is this a default filler for all of us? Or is this a good sign? Thanks!

Hi,
That is a default. What is your transfer gpa if you don’t mind me asking?

Ah, OK. I’m at 3.71trying to come down from CT.