UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI FALL 2016 TRANSFER

Decisions come out this week

did someone in admissions tell you that? @zackwhitee

Thanks for the heads up, Zack…

Of course this would be the week I have nothing better to do except worry about Miami acceptance haha

I’m going to call tomorrow and confirm , fbgovo.

Good looks! If you could let me know id appreciate it! @HpVt9102

This is making me so nervous!!

I need it already my god i check every hour to see if they posted

Did anyone call admissions today?

???

I called a couple times, they must be swamped since I kept getting the answering machine the woman transferred me to.

I’ll just ride out the week! I think the backstop is April 15th, so it’s not that much longer.

Im praying for at least the end of this week i can’t take it anymore

Same!! Did you apply to any other schools?

I’m kind of nervous considering my gpa is just above the mean gpa acceptance for transfers (3.57). Crossing my fingers

you should be good I’ve heard from many people a competitive GPA is more like 3.2 oppose to 3.4. They also moved back the deadline to April 1st for transfers and that’s probably due to a lack of applicants. I applied back in February and even went down to have a meeting with admissions they told me not to worry.

I can’t wait to finally get an answer. Hopefully we’ll hear from UM this week.

Thanks @Heights2124 ! I guess only time will tell at this point!
@vinpon we should be hearing back any day now!!

Just got off the phone with admissions…they said anywhere from april 15th to june 1st. THAT’S SO LONG

Thats crazy…

It’s because they don’t have a lot applicants… The original deadline was March 1st but they moved it back to April 1st. I called admissions a few weeks ago and they told me the first wave of decisions should be early April. If you applied before March 1st you’ll be in the first wave of decisions. I’m not stressing too much about it bc it’s a business and they need to fill seats. I wouldn’t be surprised if students with 3.0s get in this year.

That also would mean they have a lot of aid to still give away

Oh alright. I applied in January so I guess that means I’ll hear soon? I wonder why the lack of applicants this year