UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI FALL 2016 TRANSFER

If we receive a decision in June or even in May then by what date do they expect us to put our deposits in lol…deadline is May 1.

says online deposits due may 1st or two weeks after date on admissions letter so they could give decisions whenever @jrizzi

Wow that’s cutting it close if that ends up being the case…I’m prepared to accept Miami if they accept me, but if we don’t hear before May 1st, then I guess we’ll have to gamble with accepting our other choices.

I called also yesterday and they told me april 15 to june but I was also messaging them on facebook and they were still telling me early april. Not to mentiom the fact my friend who called the other day was told the end of this month so at this point who knows

I just read now that on april second the admissions counselors are leaving the school so if we do not hear by then we are all gonna be waiting forver

Hey I’m also applying as a transfer sophomore. I was wondering if you have been admitted already?

Hey guys I’m also applying as a transfer student. I was wondering if anyone has heard back from UM yet? Also when we get admitted, do you guys know when we are notified about our financial aid package? Good luck to you guys and hope you guys get admitted!

@Richardaguerra pretty sure no one has heard back yet. and i have no idea when were supposed to hear back, let alone when were supposed to be notified about our financial aid package! but good luck to you and everyone else as well!

It’s getting harder as the days go on

maybe we’ll get lucky and hear back tomorrow! fingers crossed @zackwhitee

May the odds be ever in our favor. (Fingers crossed.) :point_up:

Anyone hear anything today?

Nope and im about to call and just ask f they are going out today this waiting sucks

Ive been checking all day

been checking all day too and nothing. Let us know what they say! @zackwhitee

Begging of next week and then its a rolling basis after that

the “anticipate” the begging of next week*

Honestly im fine with that its better than april 15th! LETS GET IT GUYS!!!

I called and they told me we would hear back anytime between today…and June 1st. I hope those of us who applied early find out soon! Good luck.

The thought of waiting this long for a decision and not even getting in is burning my soul