University of Miami Fall 2023 Transfer

Congrats! When did you hear of your acceptance? Also, when did yon submit application? Thanks

congrats!

Has anyone not heard back yet?

Haven’t heard yet. Hoping to hear this week

Has anyone heard back today? Wondering since the first batch seemed to be 2 weeks ago

I didn’t hear back yet. I got all my stuff submitted March 15th.

2 Likes

Nothing yet

2 Likes

DD22 hasn’t heard back either but submitted her application on March 31st, so not likely until May, I presume.
She will move 1300 miles from home if accepted, so housing is a leading factor and deal breaker. I am hoping for housing, but if not, then on to the next school.

2 Likes

Just got in at 3pm with a 15k presidential scholarship for the communications school. I’m a current freshman with sibling legacy.

1 Like

Congrats ! When were all of your docs submitted ? Still waiting on a decision.

1 Like

Congratulations!! I had everything submitted in mid February and still haven’t heard back. Frustrating

I had all my stuff submitted by March 15th. I have a 3.81 first semester gpa and a 29 on the ACT. Also my brother graduated last spring.

congrats!

1 Like

Does anyone know when they will release more decisions? The wait is terrible lol!

I think they will be releasing more tomorrow

Is this fact or assumption?

1 Like

Has anyone heard anything yet? The suspense is incredible haha

Is anyone certain if decisions will be released today?

Lol nope. Hopefully it’s today tho!

I had a meeting with a teacher there and was told I would find out today but I still haven’t gotten anything