University of Miami Transfer Fall 2021

so they aren’t going to do the two week thing anymore? decisions can come out at any time now?

Good luck wherever you land!

Called this morning and they also said it was coming out on a rolling basis. As in i will hear anytime between now and june 15, that’s the latest. i’m confused tho bc everyone in the forum who’s got in seems to b on the biweekly wednesdays . maybe this is a new change

my admissions counsellor said next time they post decisions is june 9th so 2 wednesdays from now

Any admitted international students here? sorry for the question but how much is your family contribution per year? My admission has been postponed because mine was too low and I need an Idea to increase it. Please help, thank you!

Is anyone that has been admitted staying on campus? And if so are you joining the waitlist for singles or already in a double roommate housing agreement

Are the next batch of decisions for sure coming out on June 9th or are they coming sooner? I’m trying to get off campus housing since I still didn’t get my decision :confused:

June 9th im tired of this wait

i got in today at 4:20… super random bc it’s a thursday

Oh shoot, maybe they’re starting to release faster!

When was your last document submitted?

Samee got in at 4:18

Same. I got in earlier. With President Scholarship.

april 1st hbu

i think maybe theyre doing it on a space bu space basis because my boyfriend is still waiting to hear back and his last document was submitted on either the 4th or 5th of april

I got an email, it was about continued interest. I indicated that I would still like to be reviewed for fall 2021. Anyone else?

when did u submit your last doc

Same here

I did, my last doc was submitted around 8 weeks ago

Pretty sure it was April 1st