University of Miami Transfer Fall 2021

This is kinda absurd at this point, I submitted all my materials on March 15, and they want to know if I’m still interested

1 Like

wdym by continued interest

it’s prob bc so many people r being accepted and deny it bc it’s too late so maybe they’re asking before they review ur app so they don’t waste their time? idek

They said that with the continued interest I might not hear back another 4-6 or 6-8 weeks. It is crazy but I want to go to this school so bad that I am winging it. Has anybody also gotten an email that they have to send their spring transcript from their school? I sent it yesterday and they uploaded it but it is not checked off.

It takes a while for the transcript to show up in the system. It’ll probably show up tmrw or the next day

I didnt get any message about uploading my spring grades only about the continued interest . i didnt want it to add time to hearing back , figured i’d send it if i got in. should i??

If they dont ask no, you are fin

Are you all waiting for the decision? Anyone is no longer interested? what should I do?

Did anyone call or email and ask about when they’re coming out.

They told me we are on the waiting list, not actually sure what does it means, if they are waiting for more space or what

are you for real?

That means you’re waitlisted. If you accept to stay on the waitlist then if there’s room in the transfer class you could be given an offer to attend. But most of the time a waitlist decision is a soft rejection.

If i have yet to hear as well does that mean im waitlisted?

No. You’re still in the game!

Let me know if you hear back today please

What’s the difference between waitlisted or still waiting for the decision? looks like both are rolling basis

Yes both are rolling but if you haven’t received a WL decision then you could still be accepted.

I just called and they told me that the last day to receive a decision is June 15

Thanks for calling and finally getting something concrete. I get that they got more applications than usual, but this sucks

for curiosity, do you know of someone that has been rejected? do they only notify accepted people?