University of Miami Transfer Fall 2021

i got in to the school of communications on july 7 at 4:15pm EST. my stats were HS GPA 3.2, college GPA 3.74, i did a lot of extracurriculares in HS but not too much in college because it was online, and i have 30 college credits!

and my last document was submitted april 23

Dang, my last doc was April 12, have not heard back yet… :frowning: however, they did ask for my final grades a few weeks back(late june), did they ask for those as well?

whats your scores and stats

my hs GPA was 3.2, my college gpa is 3.74, and i did not submit any standardized testing

they didn’t ask for my final college grades only high school, but i did sent them my first semester transcript and a mid term report from the second semester

gotcha, what was your mid term grades? when did u subnit your last doc? Dude I’ve been waiting for so long, like 3 months now, they just recently asked me for more stuff

for my midterm grades i had mostly A and A-, and my last document was submitted on april 23!! what other stuff did they ask you for? because they honestly ask for way too many things

R they still releasing decisions every Wednesday? Did anyone hear yet today?

I called and they are releasing on Wednesday’s but have not heard anything yet

guys omg i got a full
ride

2 Likes

Did you just get in?

what were your stats? congrats!!! When was your last doc submitted.

Congrats! Still waiting

Me as well, when was your last doc submitted

1 Like

Can’t believe how random this admission cycle has been

facts bro, how long u been waiting?

I submitted all materials March 15th and haven’t heard anything apart from that one form asking if I was still interested a few weeks ago

My last submission was 5/4. I’m still waiting they said 6-8 weeks from last document submission. I should’ve heard already. How about you? Have you calledto check

I called yesterday and they said6-8 weeks from last document. Crazy