University of Miami Transfer Fall 2021

You should’ve heard something. My friend got in 6/17th. All docs in 4/2

I got 3.4 gpa family efc= 0$my family income is 33,000 a year

No i got in 2 weeks ago but they had problems with my financial aid

All my docs where submitted 4/15, yet to hear back

Oh I see. Congratulations on full ride. That’s awesome! Hopefully We’ll all hear soon.

Did you call them? Any new updates? You should’ve heard something but you did submit final transcript recently so they’re probably working on yours now

Good luck!

Ya, my final grades where submitted like a month ago, i feel like those shouldnt hold up a lot because they didnt ask for those until like a month ago

i didnt hear today though :frowning:

Does anyone know the last day that they can send decisions?

I called and they said every week until august

1 Like

Did anyone hear today?

I haven’t… you?

Nope

I heard back yesterday (thurs) that the incoming class is at capacity so they are unable to offer me admission. They did offer me the opportunity to join the waitlist, which I immediately joined. It said we would hear by August 6. It also welcomed me to re-apply for the Spring if I wanted to.

Has anyone else received this type of response? Wondering about my chances when/if I reapply for the Spring.

FYI: I applied very late - in late May and knew this might happen.

1 Like

I still haven’t heard anything from them and so it’s probably a good sign for you! Just confused as to why they wouldn’t have just rejected me or something

2 Likes

I’m on the same boat.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply - I was maybe optimistically interpreting it to be good because I wasn’t rejected.

They literally said the fall class is at capacity so I wonder why they haven’t responded to everyone. Maybe it depends on the college we applied to/major?

I got in!!!

1 Like

Just got in!

1 Like