University of Miami Transfer Fall 2021

I would call but I got a test soon

If anybody calls please just let us know what they say

When I applied for Fall 2019, I didn’t get my decision back from them until 6:56 pm.

I called on Monday and they just said it will be out “soon” without specifying anything. I didn’t ask about the waves in which they go out. If anyone calls please let us know

If they are coming out today, I guess it is good that no one has heard yet it just means they havent come out yet. I called admissions two weeks ago and they said they would be coming out today

2 Likes

so my application was complete on April 5th; and when I called UM today they told me it is 4-6 weeks from that date, and that they haven’t even reviewed my application yet. I hate how long it’s taking I want to know my plans for next year and it’s taking forever. it’s just super frustrating how they only release stuff once every 2 weeks but i think they’re kinda backed up :confused: it sucks

wth

i thought they said it takes 1-2 weeks to review

after rolling period

what r y’all thinking of doing if UM doesn’t pan out?

do you guys think theres a chance they would be released tmr

No it seems to only be on wednesdays every 2 weeks :confused:

you are right. I went into that transfer presentation and they said 1-2 weeks after

i only applied to UM so ig go back to my old school lol :((

they told me they have a high volume of applications which is why it’s taking longer so now i’m even more worried

this process is so tiring, I wish they would be more direct so we aren’t left guessing like this

I know i applied six weeks ago and have heard back from everywhere elsse

Im only a freshman but I do not want to go back to the school I am going to right now

I applied to Northwestern and Vanderbilt March 15. No responce.
I applied to University of Miami April 1. No responce.

C’mon now.

i’m still waiting for tulane and then maybe i’ll apply to like American lmaoooo