University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

poor admissions always being bombarded with useless calls

12 Likes

aight just an hour and a half left guys! we got this :grin:

1 Like

I mean they wouldn’t if they just gave a date. Case Western gave me an exact date/time for EA and Brown sent my sister an exact one when she got in ED as well idk

4 Likes

i remember hearing somewhere that michigan doesnt reject, only deffers for EA. Is that true or am i totally off base?

They reject some- if your stats are too low and they know for sure there’s no chance they’ll accept you

5 Likes

Michigan does reject in EA. Not many are posted here on CC, but our school’s Naviance has a bunch of them.

1 Like

Maybe they do it on purpose to create MYSTIQUE :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

yes they do. they reject if they feel like the candidate will not fit the rd either

While Michigan has largely deferred as opposed to outright rejected for EA in the past, there has been speculation that with the extended release date of decisions that there may be more rejections than usual during this decision release.

1 Like

This makes a lot of sense, since everyone who applied ED to somewhere else, and was accepted, should have pulled their applications already.

Remember to post in University of Michigan 2021 EA poll so we can see how everything goes

2 Likes

Congrats!

Me neither… they must be releasing international ones first

i just got into OSU from out of state, keep checking!

1 Like

it’s completely random. I didn’t get in until almost 10:30 when I got in last month

I’m guessing the checklist thing last year isn’t a thing anymore?

1 Like

so far, no

1 Like

GL everyone

3 Likes

Good luck everyone! I guess I am more anxious to know the result than my son :slight_smile:

8 Likes

they reject