University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

I met the students that built an augmented reality software for the astronauts to use and got to play with it. It was built into the helmet. Very cool. It was being sent to Nasa that week for beta testing.

Ohio State is now releasing decisions…earlier than the typical late afternoon…Michigan should be sooooon!

There’s less than 200 spots, 166 +/- IIRC, in the freshman class of Kinesiology, so most athletes aren’t in the School of Kinesiology.

1 Like

It probably just means that you applied for FA or said you were going to and they still don’t have your CSS profile.

Yeah I just got accepted in Ohio state I’m an international

5 Likes

My d got in with those stats after being deferred same gpa 32 act

Same with me

Wow oh my god. That’s my absolutely dream. It just feels like nothing can beat UMich in terms of Astronautical Engineering!

2 Likes

Don’t feed the troIIs. When I delete their post, I also delete the responses. And I will assume that any new member with a nonsense post is a troII.

7 Likes

Yes, got the CSS email again today at 1210pm! Why would they send this out on the same afternoon as we are all awaiting a decision email from U-M? That’s just cruel.

3 Likes

Yalls does the regular UMich twitter tweet when decisions are out or only the admissions one??

I feel the same way but a lot of people got it so I’m not sure

Thx… This poster here mrrobot 2018 is a great addition to this thread… Thx for clearing up the nonsense.

2 Likes

Skieurope :smirk::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: our hero

9 Likes

My daughter is in class of 2024 TEPA. I never met anyone else on CC interested in TEPA. Good luck. Let me know tonight!:heart:

1 Like

I applied!!! Hoping to get in. Did you get an email a couple weeks before your decision inviting you? I got one.

1 Like

I just called admissions. They said decisions coming out at 3 pm

7 Likes

Nothing on Ohio State for me so far… still waiting

alr so basically confirmed. Thanks for the info!

All at once