University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

April 16

I’m EA and NO decision crazy

i was deferred EA but got in today

5 Likes

Happy Passover. Pm me on where your daughter is going to. My son did Chegg R&D

Thank you! that means we need to commit to other school first then make another decision based on theirs? This is really frustrating. we are waitlisted by both UMICH and Emory.

1 Like

:raising_hand_man:

1 Like

Nope. If you get rejected you will know it. Hang in there…

I attended Californian high school, so that kinda makes decision even harder + Berkeley’s name is more well know for international companies and since I am international I am not sure that I will be able to get job in America after graduation. So, it is better for me to go to school that even international companies know about.

I just wonder why I did not get my decision…

1 Like

I was

Which daughter and for what? I’m lost, lost!

In the QS World University Rankings for 2021, Michigan is #21 and Cal is #30.

1 Like

waitlisted

Yeah, I know. I am talking about name recognition. Like in Europe most people know about Berkeley, but I have met just few that knew about UMich unfortunately. (I myself did not know about Umich until 2 years ago)

Maybe not you… Thought someone was going to Israel for internship or something…?? My son went 2 years ago and worked at Chegg. Great experience…

FYI, @srparent15 's son was just accepted to Michigan among other schools.

2 Likes

Is college of engineering released for international students

how does umich admit off waitlist? is it just random?

waitlisted

My son did an internship and Israel and they know Michigan and just got an international job after graduating Michigan. They came here on purpose… Just saying. Both amazing schools

1 Like