University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

Interesting most schools usually do it a few hours before lol.

ya. I guess we will know at 3:30, I’m guessing they would release at the same time as last year.

LOL i took it for granted at first but i’m losing more and more hope every day rip

The wait for the decisions is driving me crazy. Even though I know the chances of getting the decisions today is pretty bleak, I am actively wishing we get them today.

ya this sucks, i feel like I’m going insane

I was up at 4AM this morning(I have insomnia haha) and tried to log into the application portal but couldn’t get in. Do you think they were uploading some decisions? Or is the portal like that during non-working hours?

You, me, and everyone else waiting I believe.

1 Like

Was probably just some network issue or an error or something. If I’ve learnt anything from Stanford, its not to look too much into such abnormalities as they generally don’t mean anything.

2 Likes

Right? I spend way too much time trying to think about reasoning behind glitches, etc.

Then we shall wait another week for decisions I guess

Probably, but it would be amazing if it came out today.

I’ll probably check my portal a bit after 3 and see if it’s there.

it would be 3:30 if anythng

This waiting is giving me anxiety hahahaha. Good Luck Everyone!!!

1 Like

Wait what do you guys mean? I was able to log in to my regular portal. Can some of you guys not?

In past years right before a release the portal would do weird stuff. Everyone’s portal was doing stuff. That’s your key sign it’s going to happen. This usually happened like an hour or so before. Sometimes they are loading updates also,so it can get confusing…

I checked my portal, looks normal. Good luck to everyone though! I’m applying OOS to the sports management major.

1 Like

how did you hear this?

Very confusing. Thank you for that (:

I am losing hope by the minute. i’m not sure I can take waiting much longer :confused: using all my energy to will decisions to come out today

4 Likes