University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

I also got the same email. I was wondering the same thing too!

michigan really tryna drag this out as long as possible even though it’s degrading students’ mental health

6 Likes

hi everyone! i’ve been following this thread for a while- just out of curiosity, is anyone here applying to Ross direct admit?

1 Like

me!

1 Like

I was wondering if anyone got an email about a Ross Virtual Panel. I don’t think it has anything to do with admissions but I didn’t see anyone really mention it so just wanted to see if anyone else has it

1 Like

isn’t it awesome? we get to be completely stressed out of our minds now AND a few weeks later!!!

i’ve gotten a few of them, i don’t think it means much but I attend them anyways- they can actually be kinda helpful. there was one a few weeks back with the Deloitte ceo that was pretty interesting- again, not required, but fun to watch

1 Like

Bold of you to assume I will make it past the first round of stressing.

hey i applied direct as well, it has nothing to do with admissions. you will only hear admissions on fridays starting with the first release date feb 19

1 Like

My daughter applied to Ross direct admit too.

i applied to umich lsa and chose ross as my preferred school. this means im a direct admit right? however on enrollment connect, why does it say preferred admission status?

Not sure if it means anything Lmaoo but umich admissions Twitter tweeted “go blue” 7 minutes ago does that mean something :sob:

1 Like

I think we’re all just going crazy.

2 Likes

They post that same message all the time. 17 hours ago and last week so it doesn’t mean anything.

I think we’re all reading way too into things. Do people know if they send out an email before decisions come out to let ppl know the date?

I thought they tweeted about it a couple hours before. Don’t they come out 3 EST? That would be in a few hours.

Don’t get me excited like that

1 Like

Yea haha I’m nervous but chances are they’re prob not gonna come out but who knows

Last year they tweeted at 3:30, right when they came out.

I really hope they do and I’ve also heard that UMiami may come out today too. I am way too anxious for this.