University of Pittsburgh Class of 2026 Official Discussion Thread

I just got an email saying my decision is ready but the Pitt passport website isn’t working. Is it down for others?

Check your Document Center

1 Like

When did you apply?

End of October.

That’s what I’m trying to do mate. The website seems to be down.

Do you have the psmobile app? You can try that. Document Center is different from Pitt Passport, pretty sure

Thanks, I will try that. I think I have tried both and they have not been working.

Please use the document center link directly from the upitt email. Logging into the passport web will not lead you to the doc center.

The link from the email is not working for me.

It does seem like it’s down! :crossed_fingers:

I just checked. It’s up.

It won’t load if I click the link to the document center (that came after the application was submitted), and the mobile site just spins as well.

It works for me now.

1 Like

Did you get in?

We got a notice that we needed to call admissions with his social security number because it was not on the Common App and they couldn’t match him. The alert was under to-dos.

We see the acceptance letters in the document center dates me 12/16, but he has not gotten an email that there is a new document ready. We found it by constantly refreshing. Anyone else have this problem?

We had the same experience, the email came out 2 weeks later.

1 Like

Hello my Pitt friends, just checking in. Looking forward to some action over here as far as Honors College and Stamps/Nordenberg and Chancellor’s for your smartie pants out there. My D22 was deferred last night from Case Western Reserve (a tough nut of a school to crack), and if the Stamps/Nordenberg next round works out, that deferment was a favor. H2P!!! Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, Merry Christmas to all. Good luck to the kiddos waiting for acceptances or merit awards!

14 Likes

Still waiting for accept / decline buttons. It’s been 8 weeks since my son applied.
He mailed the admissions department but no response from them as well.
If denied admission will we not be intimated like the rest of the colleges.
Hoping to get some clarity so that we can move on

Still haven’t heard back, applied 11/8. Should I get my decision soon?