University of Pittsburgh Class of 2026 Official Discussion Thread

I have a button that says “commit to Pitt” but when you press it, it says “make your deposit” and when I do, it takes me to a page that says I have no access. Is this what you have?

I don’t know yet — I’m going to let D22 click on things. She has Accept and Decline blue buttons under the admissions section and that is new today. I’m just going to post what that looks like since so many have asked about these buttons! I’m guessing you already clicked “Accept” and it took you to “commit to Pitt”?

Yes, that’s it! Congrats

2 Likes

congratulations!

1 Like

No. I see a commit to pitt link on her document page. Then it says pay. Then it says the page you have but says no pending applications

Can you share the link to login to that site. I cannot find it anywhere.
Thanks

psmobile dot pitt dot edu/app/springboard then click PeopleSoft to get to the dashboard. It’s the mobile site.

OR

my dot pitt dot edu
click PeopleSoft mobile button

The site from there looks a bit different from the screenshot I posted, but it’s pretty much laid out the same way:

I have no idea, it’s a mystery!

Hello, my daughter got her acceptance in the mail :slight_smile:

Has anyone gotten an invite for the Chancellor’s Scholarship yet? or does anyone happen to know when those would/have gone out? Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you. Not the most intuitive.

1 Like

oh never minds :slight_smile:

Applied: 11/4
Accepted: 1/19
GPA: 3.65 W
ACT: Test optional
Major: political science
Residency: OOS
Never really interested in UPitt…only applied because of free app fee. I have been accepted to university park at penn state but Bradford Campus for Pitt. Was surprised as I consider penn state to be more competitive but guess not in my case.

Pitt is definitely more competitive than Penn State.

3 Likes

My D 2025 got 10k per year and honors. We are in state. She had high stats 1520 sat close to perfect gpa and lots of EC with leadership. She applied very early around October 1st in 2020.

My advice is love the school that loves you back. Never thought she’d end up at Pitt but she loves it!

3 Likes

I have a DD 2026 also and still waiting to hear. Applied early Nov.

Here too. 11/5 and nothing yet

My D22 sees the “Commit to Pitt” button in almost every email. She hasn’t pressed it because she thinks it’s a final decision button. She hasn’t decided where she wants to go yet because she’s waiting on merit $ from Pitt. Her top pick is Pitt. So, what actually happens if you press that button?

1 Like

My DD received her acceptance email today. Looks like it was posted on her account on jan 19th itself.

OOS (CA) / Accepted to Marketing (College of Business Administration)
32 [ACT] - only 1 attempt
3.85 uw/4.06 w

11/26 Applied
1/19 Portal changed - Missed it
1/26 Received an acceptance email

3 Likes

Forgot to mention, she is accepted to Pittsburgh campus.

Has anyone who has a kid who is still waiting and applied in late Oct/early Nov called to find out what is going on? We’re getting close to 3 months here which seems pretty unusual. The portal has not changed and nothing is missing.

2 Likes