University of Pittsburgh Class of 2026 Official Discussion Thread

I see a Pitt ID when I login to PS Mobile. Think application is still “In Review”

Nope. She emailed her rep and he said she should have gotten one and was going to ask someone in that department but never heard back…

nope applied 8/28 and application was complete on 9/4 and still nothing

No congratulations email for my D22

I applied on 8/18 and everything was completed on 8/25 and nothing. I have heard back from other schools.

Is it for Dietrich school of sciences?

I applied to the School of Nursing.

1 Like

My D applied 8/23 and nothing yet. She applied to Dietrich School of Sciences?

1 Like

It seems in state gets reviewed faster. Who is out of state?

@ELK_8 and @Haw511 - that can be frustrating and anxious. Hang in there! I hope you hear back soon!

@mom2cats we’re OOS

1 Like

My DD is OOS, got her acceptance in 3 weeks

2 Likes

My D just got an email with an acceptance video :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@tumagmom UPDATE: I just got the email with a personalized video!

4 Likes

Yay!!! Just checked she has it too. I won’t open it but she’ll be so excited.

Hope those of you waiting get answers soon!

4 Likes

Computer Science School

Same here.

My son is in state… He submitted on 8/7 so we just passed the 6 week mark. Really hoping he’ll get a decision soon!

1 Like

I am in state and I am on week 5. I hope you hear something soon.

1 Like

This is the one school that I want to get into for sure and that I am actually worried about, and it feels stressful waiting for a decision, once I receive it, I think the rest of my senior year will go by very easily

I wonder if they are doing applications by what school was applied to, it seems like the people that are still waiting right now applied about 4-6 week ago and still haven’t heard back, so hopefully everyone here soon will hear a response back very soon.

5 Likes