University of Pittsburgh Class of 2027 Official Discussion Thread

Congratulations!!! Which school?

Also, under status does it read “accepted” instead of “pending?”

1 Like

Thanks! A&S and majoring in Architecture :slight_smile:

1 Like

it should say “Complete”

1 Like

My son applied using the Common App. We were told in an info session and again when I called Admissions yesterday that we should wait for an email that will have a link to complete the SRAR. He submitted on Sunday and no email yet. Can anyone provide how long after they submitted the Common App did they get that SRAR email? Or did you just fill it out before the link was sent? He already received his emails from Technology Help Desk and has set up his account and sees his pending application in the portal with the SRAR in the To Do list. Thank you

8/5 submitted
8/10 link to SRAR ( surprisingly it came to another email and not the email used for common app). But clicking on that link showed the SRAR with the common app email for login :innocent:
Thankfully everything got linked correctly.

1 Like

You can even fill it up if it’s showing as To DO.

My application is complete now. Two buttons appear. Waiting for the formal letter. Applied 8/1. School A&S.

5 Likes

congrats!

1 Like

Thank you

Congratulations :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

My son applied for Swanson College of Engineering, no decision yet. Nothing in his To-Do list.

Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats and if you are in or out of state? What date were you told that your application went into review?

daughter got the Complete now under application status with the ACCEPT/DECLINE buttons. so I guess she is in…how long now until she gets a formal email?

(stats: New Jersey, 1500+ SAT, 4.0 UW, no special EC’s but several sports and clubs. Dietrich Arts and Sciences, Undeclared.)

4 Likes

8/16: received an mail that my application is moving to review.
Living in PA
GPA: 4.0 (UW).
2 APs and 2 Honors.
Some awards, many extracurricular and volunteering activities.

2 Likes

Do you think an unweighted 3.7 and 1350 will get in to arts and science?

1 Like

Fall 2021 First-Year Class Facts by School:
The ranges below represent the middle 50 percent of students offered admission, not cutoffs or averages. This chart is for estimating purposes only and in no way represents a promise or guarantee of admission. Click the arrow to see specific school avg.

https://admissions.pitt.edu/first-year-student/class-profile/

Here is a screenshot showing the Fall 2022 stats

thanks @Mary_Sawruk for the link to https://online.orientation.pitt.edu/landing-page

3 Likes

thanks! this is much better :slight_smile: