University of Pittsburgh Class of 2027 Official Discussion Thread

I have no item on the To Do list. But no update on Application Status.

When did you submit the SRAR? My son submitted today.

One week ago.

1 Like

Kid’s portal now lists ACT/SAT scores as a to-do; we sent them 7/25. :person_shrugging:

Does it show sent on the ACT website?

Yup, the record of sending the score on that date is there.

For anyone else that has an order history on the ACT site: We specifically sent superscores to colleges that accept them. But I don’t see any record of that, just dates. Does anyone specifically see a “superscore” in their order history?

Maybe you submitted too early? Before the app is open?

Does anyone have update in the portal saying the application is complete. I do not have any update.

Still says, “You have no applications at this time.”

The same here. Thanks

1 Like

Can you clarify where to go to find the message “You have no applications at this time.”? My daughter can’t seem to find that message anywhere. TIA!

Log into the Student Center In the navigation on the left, choose admissions, then select application status.

Thanks. Interesting because she does not have an option that says Application Status, just the Accept/Decline option. Hopefully the status will be updated soon.

What do you see if you click on the Accept/Decline option?

Nothing

Interesting. Do you have any pending to-do item?

No, nothing on the To Do list either

Hopefully the application status updates soon. I am still waiting for my update.

Saying hello from Class of 2026!! On the left side of the page even after applications were submitted it always said “no application to review at this time.”

For the past two years, if you tap the accept/decline tab on the left and it populates in the center of the screen with the two blue buttons to accept or decline, you’re in. Many saw that before getting their official acceptance.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Is this on the left or in the center of the page with two blue buttons?

1 Like