University of Pittsburgh Class of 2027 Official Discussion Thread

Thank you for the information!

Hi again.
Now we see whether my spreadsheet is at all predictive :slight_smile: Congrats again to you and your D!

1 Like

It’s on the left. Pretty sure that means we are still waiting, right?! Looking at last year’s thread, no one posted before the beginning of September.
Congrats and good luck to your 2026 - hope it is an amazing year!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for this!

1 Like

So Pitt won’t start accepting before September? I remember I heard that in one of the info sessions but still was hoping they would start earlier :blush:.

My D26 applied 8/1 and got her:

Acceptance letter, 9/3
GAP letter 9/3
Merit offer letter 10/5

Hope that helps with a timeline a bit.

3 Likes

Thank you @tumagmom. Very helpful.

This is not on Pitt’s website, but on FSU’s:

"Thank you for submitting your application through the Common Application. Please note that FSU will not receive materials uploaded through the Common Application until September 1st. "

So maybe it’s a Common App thing.

Does anyone apply to Medicine GAP? I heard it is very competitive.

For anyone else wondering about this (that the ACT order history only shows one test date when you order a superscore), I reached out to ACT and got this response:

“Your super scores were indeed sent; however, you will only see the date for the last test you took.”

Got an email that application is in review and another email about document center.

Just checked emails and I got the same. Anxiously waiting for the decision.

1 Like

Same emails here. Hoping for a decision before September!

Does anyone receive a decision or get in yet?

daughter applied 8/1. Hasn’t heard yet. Not sure how to tell if everything was received but she did request SAT score get sent.

Your daughter will receive an email saying that everything was received and an application is under review.

I think she got that but it said her SAT score was pending. Not sure how to check if it was received. On that Pitt Passport page her admissions status still says no application received, but since she has a Pitt ID that can’t be true.

It is better to call the admission office to check it. Make sure to have her Pitt ID number in hand.

Nothing yet here.

1 Like

The same to me. Admissions status still says no application received. But I received an email that my application is under review. I hope to have a decision soon.

1 Like