University of Pittsburgh Class of 2027 Official Discussion Thread

I guess mine didn’t get in. Her application just changed to “completed” and there is no accept/decline buttons. UGH she is gonna be crushed

Sorry to hear. This is the first time to hear about the "completed’ application and no buttons.

Give it some time. I’m not sure these things are instant.
Fingers crossed for you guys!

Daughter received merit letter today.

1 Like

hope so… and it just changed to completed within the last few hours as she checked earlier and it still said pending.

Congratulation on merit aid. How much is it?

U Pitt admission office is very helpful. Call them and ask.

So at this time, would they be sending out rejections? I see nothing in the “to do” asking for mid year grades or anything either.

You should check any letter in the document center. It may come tomorrow.

Yea nothing in there yet. I know it’s too soon for anything to be in there. As I said the application literally just changed to completed

The letter often comes 24-38 hours after the completed application.

1 Like

Thanks. But would a rejection come this quickly? Do they do deferrals?

Honestly I do not know. Never see any rejection in this forum yet.

In cases where the student doesn’t qualify for admission to their chosen major at Pitt’s main campus, they might offer admission to another Pitt campus. I think Pitt would only deny a student outright if they didn’t meet the admission requirements for an alternate campus.

Do we know where the merit aid letter is? Is it in the document center or in the Pitt Dashboard (think I saw Financial Aid section)

document center

I was debating whether or not to do this. Thank you and congrats!

My daughter applied on September 13th and received a review notification on September 23rd. It still says pending in the portal.

What merit amounts are OOS students being awarded?

Exactly one month agao.