University of Pittsburgh Class of 2027 Official Discussion Thread

Thank you! It was in the document center. The email came through as though there were admissions documents, but she had gotten that email before when she got accepted so she figured it was just a mistake.

Sons status went from pending to application completed but then on the accept/decline documents screen says “no information at this time”. Anyone know if this means rejection? Everyone we know had the accept/decline information in there right away

I believe the same happened for others as well. I would suggest just waiting to see what happens, but you could call the admissions office if eager. Also, when did he submit the application and when did this status change happen?

I believe he submitted the app the end of august. Submitted SRAR September 23.

1 Like

@Gold531 same here. Changed over and still says complete but no buttons or anything.

1 Like

So frustrating :grimacing: hoping for an answer one way or another quickly.

Are you clicking on the accept/decline admissions link under the admissions tag?

Yes.

That is so frustrating…

This is what shows. Yesterday it said Pending

That is so strange. My daughter’s application status showed “completed” today and she has the accept/decline buttons. Hoping you get the buttons soon.

1 Like

I’m taking it as a sign he got rejected or deferred and will have to send mid year grades.

Very frustrating. I would think if it’s deferred they would have posted that too! Please let me know if you call and ask.

exactly what I see on our end and its been like that for a few days. Again frustrating and not a good sign.

But a rejection letter takes 2 seconds soooo…:woman_shrugging:t2:

@cgemaj and @Gold531 I really would think that a rejection letter would be easy to send if that’s ultimately the decision. They aren’t personally attached to any applicant and I am sure they have to send enough of rejections. So I hope it’s just a time thing.

OK help…so there is now a message where the accept/decline buttons are: ack… let me see if I can take a screen shot

1 Like

What does this mean!??

UGH UPB is the Bradford campus, not main. Explains all the emails from there lately. ugh ugh ugh