University of Pittsburgh Class of 2027 Official Discussion Thread

Wow. You win!! :laughing:

1 Like

Same here! 9/2. Was hoping it was merit but the poster is cute

1 Like

Both of my kids got it last week too (accepted 1st week of September). We were hoping it was merit too!

3 Likes

Pitt has lacrosse only for women. I could not find any information on which school the lax players attended, so not sure of identifying Dietrich as the “most lax” school.

Whatever ???

1 Like

tips on who to call to, on the Pitts Admissions side for questions? call vs email guidance? looking to call and request for an update on merit decision window…

Maybe your admission rep?

1 Like

TY. DS application is still “pending” but others here mentioning there’s went to in review a few days after application at which point the received an email saying “your application is moving to the review phase” - neither of which happened for this application. Applied 11/8 and it is still pending with no email about going into review, but plenty of other emails about account activation etc.

1 Like

Applied Oct. 15th-ish

My Daughter now has the To Do item, it just says Senior midterm Grades and instructions to submit, but no explanation or email update or letter with details as to what it means. Did you find out anything further? Her midterm grades don’t come out until end of January. Thanks!

I am an HS senior who applied for CS and was also asked for my mid-year grades which do not come out till January. I am wondering what this means, and if there is a chance for acceptance after I send my mid-year grades. I went test-optional, but I am wondering if an SAT score of 1280 would have made a difference. Thank you!

1 Like

if they asked for mid year grades, you still have a chance (if they are good). I think with that 1280 you made the right call going TO.

1 Like

Thank you!

Should I send my mid-year grades and wait? Or is it worth considering contacting admissions about a major change before that?

2 Likes

Hi,
My Daughter applied for BSN Nursing in UPITT and we got acceptance. We are from MA state.
In the letter it was mentioned they they will tell about pricing and Honors college admission by on March 1st.

Question:-
Did UPITT offer any scholarships for Out Of State?
What is difference between Honor program vs Regular nursing program?

Also please share pros vs cons regarding BSN nursing in UPITT (Based on USNEWS ranking we applied )

1 Like

On my application portal I have the option to accept or decline admissions but I have not gotten an official acceptance letter…
Does that mean I got in???

2 Likes

Try looking in your Document Center to see if the acceptance letter is there?

Nope nothing there…

2 Likes

Alex_Finkelberg, This means you are in! Congrats! The acceptance letter will appear in your portal soon. There seems to be a delay with everyone.

2 Likes

Sometimes it takes a while for the letter to show up after the buttons appear. Give it some time and keep checking back.