University of Pittsburgh Class of 2027 Official Discussion Thread

Accept and decline is always there.

No, like, I can enroll if I want to…
That is not always there.

1 Like

I see.

1 Like

Would you mind stating when you submitted your application? Trying to gauge notification time. Thank you

My daughter got her accept and decline buttons today too. Friday the 16th was exactly six weeks from when her application went to review. We’ll watch for the letter.
Computer Science major
WGPA 4.33
SAT E 710 M 740

3 Likes

Still waiting on decision. Applied 10/26, moved to review phase on 11/15. I just noticed that from the “Campus Experience” page, the left-hand menu item called Admissions has two tabs. One for ‘Application Status’ (self explanatory) and one for ‘Accept/Decline Admissions’. But when I click on the 2nd tab, all it brings up is a message saying “No Information at this time.”. Does everyone get that message before a decision? Trying not to leap to a conclusion but if there’s a link to Accept/Decline appearing at all on the left side, is that a signal that a positive decision is forthcoming?

1 Like

Applied on 10/25 moved to review stage on 11/6

2 Likes

Mine had said that for the last two months but just today it changed… I have the ability to accept admissions and enroll now.

2 Likes

congrats! These delays are maddening.

1 Like

That’s what my daughter’s tab looked like until today when it switched to today’s update.

I got this last month around 2:30 pm on Election Day and saw an update in my document center with an acceptance letter around 8:30 pm the same day.

3 Likes

thanks, and congrats!

2 Likes

My daughter submitted the last piece of her application on November 22nd. The portal has said “pending” ever since. She checked with the admission representative, who said “It has been complete since Nov. 23rd and the decision will take 6-8 weeks.” Is it normal for it to still say pending 4 weeks later?

1 Like

We attended a zoom session on Financial Aid weeks ago and were told to expect a decision 8 weeks from the date we received an email saying, “your application is moving to the review phase.”

1 Like

Yes, it should move to review soon.
Good Luck!

3 Likes

DS applied in 10/27. Received a email saying the application went in to review on 11/14. But I think emails are delayed. Accept Decline button showed up on 12/14 after a month of showing no information. Acceptance notification was under document center about a week behind. Mentioned decision on honors college on or before 3/1 and merit decision to come in the coming days.

2 Likes

According to other posts, if applied in 11/27, more like get a result around 1/15

My son applied on 10/5, still no decision.

2 Likes

Not necessarily - the 6-8 week timeframe kicks in from when the application goes to review. My son applied in October, and he received notification that his application was going to review on November 7. He still has not heard anything.

3 Likes

I believe our app went under review around same timeframe 1st week of Nov with applied date of 10/5.

2 Likes