University of Pittsburgh Class of 2027 Official Discussion Thread

How long does it take to get the link to submit the SRAR? Common app submitted 8/19 and we got the info to create the account and just got the ID number, but nothing yet about SRAR. Under the to-do list, it just says “initiated” for the HS transcript. Any tips appreciated.

If you go to the application faq section on their website, you can find a link to the srar and do it without waiting for their link.

1 Like

Kid did the SRAR before August 1st.
Then when Pitt finally sent him login info, he was able to “see” Pitt as a hyperlink in his SRAR dashboard and do the linking there.
At least, that’s what I think happened. It’s all starting to blur.

Does anyone know if Pitt requires a hs transcript to be sent before offering an acceptance? We are still waiting for my son’s school to send it. He already completed the SRAR.

Just srar for now

1 Like

Great thanks!

I hope we should hear this week.

2 Likes

I just happened to check Pitt portal and now there are two buttons showing up (Decline/Accept) when click on left side Decline/Accept link. what does that mean??

3 Likes

Woah!
That’s the acceptance buttons.
It means you’re in, I believe, going by last year’s thread. (I have no personal knowledge).
When did you apply?

1 Like

I applied on 8/1 1st day the application opened :slight_smile: but the Application Status says “Completed”, so I don’t think those buttons mean admitted??

2 Likes

From last year’s thread:
The buttons that folks are speaking of are in the PS portal. If you click on the left side of “admissions” just below there is a “accept/decline” line item. If you tap that and see on the main page “there are no pending applications at this time” it means your app is under review. If you see two blue square buttons/icons in the center of the page that say accept and decline that historically has meant your acceptance is coming. Hope that helps.

1 Like

Congrats. What school?

1 Like

I still show “Pending” so I think the fact that it says “completed” AND you have the buttons means you are in according to previous years info at least. Congrats!

1 Like

Arts & Sciences and majoring in Architecture

1 Like

let’s hope that’s the case!!!

1 Like

Did you receive any Pitt email?

Congrats to @kmapitt - I’ll bet they are our first CC admit. :piñata: :tada: :partying_face:

My kid has ghosted me tonite, not responding to texts or calls.

I won’t even click on the portal because I don’t wanna intrude on his moment. So I have no idea what’s there. (He also applied 8/1.)

4 Likes

Congrats! You posted on the Pitt thread last year that you were accepted. Are you a transfer student? Just trying to figure out who might expect to hear about acceptances.

1 Like

I am reusing my brother’s account and he was accepted to Pitt last year but didn’t go at the end. But he got admitted at the end of Sept. that’s why I thought it shouldn’t be that early :slight_smile:

2 Likes

no email at all

2 Likes