University of Pittsburgh Class of 2027 Official Discussion Thread

Ok I emailed again and they are out at 7 tonight. He said if you don’t see the doc look tmrw

after updating mid year grades does anyone know approximately how long it takes to hear back?

1 Like

Submitted mid year grades via SRAR 1/27, got “application complete” status 2/17, document in doc center offering admission to a branch campus (which said can’t offer admission at main) 2/17……still no email or update on the student center site.

What’s out at 7 tonight?

1 Like

Kid is wait-listed at Honors.
Letter just posted to doc center

5 Likes

honors!!

9 Likes

Kid got into Honors!

8 Likes

Got into Honors college!!

10 Likes

Any merit notice to go with it? Congratulations

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that! I was hoping to hear good news for your kid especially after you have helped so many other people here. Hoping that the wait list turns into a yes! :four_leaf_clover: :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Daughter Accepted to Honors also. Still waiting to hear on Early Assurance Program. No Merit with her letter.

10 Likes

i got in :slight_smile:

6 Likes

What are peoples stats who got into honors?

3 Likes

D23 got admitted to Swanson Bioengineering with pathway to Master’s degree subject to maintaining GPA. Excited girl at home! No merit letter however. Do they issue merit awards subsequently or does it mean she is not eligible? Any insight appreciated.

2 Likes

DS got into honors.

4 Likes

No merit

Merit awards are issued separately, not with admission. From what people say, it sounds like we are nearing the end of the time period when merit is awarded, but it is still possible. Hope for the best for you!

Merit typically appears as a separate letter in the document center. Some people are also reporting merit offers appearing in the PeopleSoft portal along with financial aid (these might also be need/merit based grants, I don’t know all the details).

Honors program acceptance also appears separately from admission and merit. It appears as a separate letter in the document center. S23 received this letter today!

4 Likes

thanks! His to-do’s disappeared but I am not sure when that happened

1 Like

we are still waiting. submitted 11/27. no to-dos listed. argh

Wait listed honors. Admitted Dietrich OOS mid-October.

2 Likes