University of Pittsburgh Class of 2028 Official Discussion Thread

what does the dashboard appeared mean i apploied auguest 1 for nursing

Hope your previous test score issue has been fixed. You will see Dashboard after logging in Student Center with your Pitt ID. You will be able to see if you have any To Do or Hold item for your application. On the left side under Admission menu, you will see your application status and Decision if Committee has done review your application and made the decision.

Based on last years acceptance thread (2027) on CC, , if you got Johnstown, there would be a 3 letter abbreviation next to Swanson in the accept decline information section. If there is no abbreviation it is the main campus. Still, wait for the letter in the document center for confirmation.

1 Like

DD 24 got the buttons today! College of Business.

Applied 8/2, was getting nervous as we hit the 6 week point.

GPA 3.95W, 3.70 UW. OOS (West).

6 Likes

DD got buttons today. OOS applied 8/1 Dietrich School. Waiting on letter for full celebration.

4 Likes

Finally. Buttons today for A&S. Waiting for the letter to fully relax and breathe. Yay!

Update: letter was in the doc center tonight. I guess the buttons must have been there last night then. Looks like some acceptances are starting to roll in. Congrats to everyone and good luck to anyone still waiting!

7 Likes

DS had his accept/decline buttons in the portal today! Hoping the official letter shows up in the document center soon, but we are excited nonetheless.
3.78/ test optional
Applied 8/6
Dietrich School of Arts and Science

Question: if he only indicated Pittsburgh as his campus choice, and the accept/decline say Dietrich, did he get into the main campus?

5 Likes

Congratulations!!. i think your DS has got in the main campus given you didnt specify any alternate campus, but the final confirmation will be in the letter. Should pop up in 24-48 hrs. All the best!

1 Like

Glad to see more acceptances come in. Still waiting here. Daughter applied on 8/6 to College of Business. Hoping to hear back soon!

2 Likes

Hello - First time posting. My DD applied only a few days ago. I am a little confused on the “accept/decline buttons” mentioned in many replies. On the student portal she has “admission status” which says pending (not surprising since we applied only recently), but below that there is an accept and decline button which just says “no information at this time.” Is this different from the “accept/decline buttons” mentioned above? TIA for any clarification.

Hi, yes, you are seeing an accept/decline TAB. The buttons look like separate buttons you could “push”.

3 Likes

Does this mean she is “accepted?” (Don’t want to get hopes too high :))

The pending will change to application completed once they make a decision. And then you will be able to click on the accept/decline tab to go to a separate page to accept or decline.

1-2 days after you will have the acceptance letter in the document center. Another week or 10 days letter you will get an email with acceptance video.

1 Like

Not yet. If it’s still pending and you can’t click on the accept decline tab to go to separate page.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the replies. Will keep fingers crossed :slight_smile:

1 Like

got accepted to pitt nursing

6 Likes

I think those who applied first week of Aug is rolling now. Congrats to all who got accepted so far.

1 Like

Daughter just got accept/decline buttons.

Applied 8/6

College of Business (Global Management)
Instate
GPA 4.03 weighted
1350 SAT

2 Likes

If you dont mind sharing, what was your gpa and did you submit test scores? We are still waiting. Thanks!

2 Likes

Applied on 8/12 to Dietrich
4.7 W GPA
Test Optional
OOS Applicant
Accept/Decline button on 9/12.
Letter in Document center this morning.

4 Likes