Buttons showed up today!
Applied 9/13
OOS
Swanson Engineering
4.0 UW/4.33 W /7 APs including this year
36 ACT
Very excited for our student!

5 Likes

Anyone that applied in August still waiting??

Yes! Applied 8/1 to nursing!

Yes, applied on August 25, Dietrich. Still waiting.

Same here. Applied August 19 but SRAR only completed on August 28. Dietrich and still waiting. Their portal will be down for maintenance this weekend. Hope to hear good news soon.

IEC working with a student:
Applied 9/18 - Swanson
Portal Emails 9/20
Activated account 9/21 and Accept/Decline buttons already present
Is it possible the student was already admitted?!

1 Like

Make sure not get confused with “Accept/Decline” tab with Accept/Decline button. If the student sees button under clicking into Accept/Decline tab, congrats.

6 Likes

And Application Status tab when clicked should say Application Complete.

Yes, son applied 8/11

Thank you for reaching out, and congratulations on your acceptance to the University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing!
I reached out to admissions counselor email to make sure i was getting my official letter does this mean i got into main because they didn’t put upitt johnstown

Thank you for reaching out, and congratulations on your acceptance to the University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing!
they emailed back this part

The top of the acceptance letter in the document center says which campus.

it wasn’t a acceptance letter it was me asking when i was gonna get my acceptance letter because i commited last week
but I was asking the way they worded the email back was too wait and keep checking but they said Thank you for reaching out, and congratulations on your acceptance to the University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing!
does this mean i got into main campus because they didn’t put University of Pittsburgh Greensbrugh School of Nursing!

1 Like

or is there any other way to see what campus i got into after commited and putting my deposit down without the official letter. I have access to all student applications like pittpay

Wait for the official letter before you do anything.

Are you able to go from the accept/decline page to the next webpage where there is the accept button to commit?

If yes, then call the admissions office and ask them to check on the status of your application.

I already commited and out my deposit down i just don’t got my official letter yet

1 Like

and i emailed them and one of the paragraphs said Thank you for reaching out, and congratulations on your acceptance to the University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing!
does that mean i do into pitt main because they didn’t put UPG or something

I am not familiar with all the Pitt campuses but it seems like school of nursing is in Pittsburgh so it must be main campus.

“The University of Pittsburgh, School of Nursing is the nursing school of the University of Pittsburgh, located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania“

1 Like

there are 3 campuses that offer Nursing. The main campus, Greensboro and Johnstown.

1 Like