University of Washington Class of 2027 Official Thread

Oh, thank you! It seems many people remember me from that thread. UMass will be where I go if everything else falls through, but I have faith that I’ll go where I’m meant to be.

In the meantime…UW decisions I await…

1 Like

Agree but then again its kind of an application process where you write a personal statement again.

1 Like

If it makes your feel better, my daughter loves UMass and Amherst. It has been a great experience for her and us.

I don’t know where to go if I don’t get into UW. I will probably go to Purdue for data science but I don’t know if it is worth it. Should I just stick to UW Bothell or consider going to Purdue?

Which major ?

1 Like

Data Science at Purdue but Comp sci at UW bothell

umass from what I’ve heard was a result of heavy mismanagement on their end, whether that was them running out of time to review apps or running out of space I’m not sure, but they waitlisted people who were admitted EA MIT if that tells you anything

1 Like

What time are the decisions coming out today?

Are you in state for Washington. If yes UW Bothell CS makes more sense to me if you wish to be a software Engineer . Data science is restricted and you can be just the data scientist. UW Bothell is still the UW degree and have good companies around in Seattle. UW Bothell even has an advantage of having a small class room and more attention. Its just that you will not have full fledge college\dorm experience as it is a small campus but quality of education will be good.

1 Like

Yes I agree. UW Bothell is a pretty good choice and also way cheaper than Purdue. I also do want a college experience so I might consider Purdue.

Probably at 8:30 pm tomorrow or today

1 Like

Yes then you have to weigh your pros and cons and what actually you want from your college.

Thanks

I have fallen in love w UMass so I know I’ll be happy there! Thank you so much for the encouraging words.

1 Like

Does anyone know if the portal updates/decisions will be out tonight or tomorrow night?

Same question

Scroll up and you will see active discussion on this. theory is tonight or tomorrow night around 8:30pm but nobody knows for sure.

3 Likes

That is the $64,000 question right now!

How I wish to reduce the anxiety the university would post exact time. Wishful thinking :thinking:

Last year the date and time were leaked on the UW Greek instagram stories fyi.

2 Likes