University of Washington Class of 2027 Official Thread

I believed you for sure - even alerted my daugher’s friends. Thank for the head up! :+1:

1 Like

Oh I was so rooting for her. :frowning: So sorry — I know she has great options, though.

2 Likes

Same Applied for bioengineering and got in undeclared engineering.

3 Likes

Thanks! Yes, her only denial albeit deferred from Santa Clara. My wife and I have mixed feelings as we think she would do better at a smaller college or at least smaller than UW.

1 Like

Portal not responding for us! ANyone else facing this issue?

1 Like

I am so confused reading your posts. Yot get in UW. CS major or not?

Aw so sorry to hear :frowning:

2 Likes

Do we know the acceptance stats? What percentage oos were admitted? Thanks!

They got into CS - in state. :+1:

1 Like

In state mom here. Daughters got accepted (yay!) but a ton of their friends who are very strong students were waitlisted or rejected. Must have been an incredibly competitive year. Sending hugs to all!

3 Likes

Admitted!!!

2 Likes

3.9, 6 APs, great ECS and summer jobs (in state), daughter did not get direct admit to Foster, instead accepted to second choice major Communications

1 Like

We’ve been trying for the last 45 minutes and cannot get it to load. :persevere:

1 Like

worked for us finally!

2 Likes

Sorry, it says “pre Social Sciences” (applied Socio).

2 Likes

FYI, for all those accepted to engineering, I believe ALL freshmen are admitted undeclared engineering rather than the major selected on application (Undergraduate Admissions):

4 Likes

In State Students who have applied to CS here and got into Prescience, what other options you have and what are you deciding to join ?

2 Likes

Waiting for Purdue RD, UCs. have OSU,ASU,WSU and UW Bothell in hand. Feeling disappointed as I thought I had good stats :frowning:

Could someone explain what admitted to pre-sciences means? We had applied for CS.

2 Likes

My son just got a rejection email for Computer Science, out of state, good luck to everyone!

3 Likes