University of Wisconsin Early Action Fall 2023

all they posted today on IG was that they are closed Monday for MLK Day. Somehow I doubt they will release before a 3 days weekend.

1 Like

My son tested it and could enter the address information but when he went back in to that section, it did not save.

D just went into the portal to check and saw it. Don’t know what prompted it.

And their “future badger” rubber ducky post from today
perhaps it’s a sign, haha.

I agree today is doubtful, but RD is due this weekend, as others have pointed out.

1 Like

He can see what he typed in now also. Not sure it means anything but we will see.

1 Like

DS has as well. Are folks sure that this new and not there previously?

3 Likes

i have it, and i can put stuff in and it saves?

3 Likes

when u go to residency for tuition in the student profile. does it say anything for anyone else? it says like “effective term” and like my info

1 Like

Yes mine is saving

2 Likes

My DS has the residency info too. Residency code 1242 is the transaction code for Fall 2023. Not sure if that means anything other than the residency decision is effective for that particular term. She also has the address boxes for adding local address and diploma address.

2 Likes

So maybe the real question is is there anyone who does NOT have the diploma address and residency information on their portal? Or does everyone seem to have that?

1 Like

I think everyone has the diploma address thing

5 Likes

OOS daughter has all that info on her portal as well. Who knows? Probably nobody really knows until the decisions actually do come out.

1 Like

yes there was. I don’t remember the exact specifics but those accepted has access to the SOAR tile
I’m sure its still in last year’s thread

3 Likes

My OOS kid said they do NOT see anything in the to-do list or anything about an address request. Where are people seeing it – as a to-do task or somewhere else? Trying not to read into this but am getting a sinking feeling (or maybe it’s a deferral).

It’s not in the to-do list section. It’s under applicant profile and there is a tab for addresses.

1 Like

My son also has the Residency Info and Effective Term code. And under Addresses, the tiles asking for Diploma address. I’ll add it now. Is that our home address, or the High School he attends? I’ve read the above replies, but am now confused. Does having access to these tiles indicate something positive?

what is the SOAR tile?

Don’t worry about it. Nothing needs to be done and nothing you do will change the outcome for your child. As long as there arent any ToDos in the portal your student should be all set. We can only wait until decisions are released.

4 Likes

You’d have to look at last year’s thread. I don’t remember the details exactly-kids were able to access SOAR (freshman orientation). But, generally when there is some sort of unexpected loophole like that, they fix it quickly so that it isn’t repeated. But, that was the portal astrology from last year the morning decisions were released.

6 Likes