University of Wisconsin Early Action Fall 2023

Just curious, what do you see when you go to SOAR Reservations? Is it this?

3 Likes

Where would I find SOAR Reservations?

2 Likes

I can’t remember the shortcut I used in UW, but it also works if you just google SOAR UW, Then at the top of that page click SOAR Reservations

1 Like

Found it through the Advising Resources tile. When I went into Reservations I got the same error as you. If you find any other interesting portal astrology lmk! I find it fun to do a little detective work all together. It adds to the excitement leading up to decision day.

2 Likes

Yes it is fun! Ok will do:)

Ok. This!! My friends and daughter find it weird that I find this all so interesting!! D: “just because your Mom sites say decisions are coming out doesn’t mean they are “. Lol. :innocent::thinking:

2 Likes

The mom site predictions are usually pretty spot on! Last year my daughter’s first choice was UT Austin. I followed these forums so closely that I knew when she needed to check the portal and I knew it would be an acceptance because they hadn’t been giving rejections yet. It’s crazy but fun!

2 Likes

My kids refer to it as “moms on Chitter (college twitter) again” But so far chitter has been right every time :smiley:

1 Like

Haha! That’s a great name!

2 Likes

Someone suggested this and thought interesting point yet may be way off mark 

By moving up RD application due date, does that give UW a better sense of how many total applicants they will have before pushing out decisions on EA?

So for instance, what if EA was up but RD is down for last year, would they accept some more on bubble EA if know less RD apps?

Not sure that isn’t overthinking yet most of this is 

1 Like

More Portal Astrology for you. Now when I click on the Course Search and Enroll tab, the screen goes blank. Before , it would open to the course selection and the Welcome Badger! greeting. Maybe the start of some portal changes. Or, could just be a glitch, lol.

1 Like

@WonderfulJourney we can still look at courses for spring and summer And have the welcome badger face

2 Likes

I still have welcome badger face

1 Like

I’ll have to see if ours returns later!

1 Like

hey where is the enroll tab? i cant find it.

1 Like

Where does it say welcome Badger? I do see the course selection’s

1 Like

I still have the Search for Courses -Spring 2023 and the Welcome Badger in that tile.

1 Like

do u think its a good sign if its blank or if there’s a welcome greeting

2 Likes

Where do you see the Course Search tab?

it should be when you first log in, its one of the widgets

3 Likes