University of Wisconsin Early Action Fall 2023

Did you have/add a course search as a tile? Or are you going in through the back door at enroll .wisc.edu

1 Like

I have it as a tile

1 Like

I have the tile, but it’s still the same as before. I can see enrollment options for both Spring and Summer.

2 Likes

OOS. Unchanged. Can still look for courses and all the tiles look the same. Not sure if that’s a good sign or a bad sign :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Same and same.

Don’t you think all these schools will release EA decisions on Friday?

6 Likes

Can you please provide a screenshot of tiles and is this the same for everyone else?

Looks like the blank screen is if you are using Chrome as a browser. I checked on Safari and still have the Search Courses page. So just a glitch based on the browser!

2 Likes

I have the search courses page but no welcome badger

1 Like

Same

I am using Chrome and can see this, which has always been the view:

2 Likes

Uh oh
 im using safari and i just see this

1 Like

Bad sign for me lol

I wouldn’t read anything into it at this point. The portals change a lot as they move towards decision releases!

1 Like

Pretty sure that just indicates whether the classes you’re searching for have open seats or a waitlist. The third choice is Closed, meaning the class is full. Doesn’t apply to you or your status at all.

1 Like

I never use safari but did so on my phone just now. At first, I see what you see and then I swiped to the right and can see the Welcome Badger part. Try doing that on your end
it just may be that Safari is limited on what fits on the page.

If you’re on your iPhone
 The welcome badger when you pull up the class selections if you swipe to the left

2 Likes

I meant left - thank you!

2 Likes

Was this course selection option not available before?

The course selection screen has changed for us a number of times over the past couple of weeks. It alternates between taking us to a blank page and permitting us to select courses for Spring and Summer with the Welcome Badger graphic. I would not be concerned if you don’t see it. Good Luck everyone!

2 Likes