University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2024

Weird, that didn’t happen for me. Chrome would take me to a blank tab anytime I tried to open the portal so I used safari and it’s the same as it was a few hours ago.

I have to say…I’ve been reading a lot of threads on CC for the colleges that my son has applied to, including last year’s to see how things worked. The UW threads (this year and last year) are by far the most entertaining! Good luck to everybody, but you’d be better off not obsessing about every possible change to the portal. When you get your decision, you’ll know everything. Maybe go out and have a nice dinner or go see Star Wars…and then come back later this evening and check.

@Wagner76 mine says the same thing instead of business. I think it might mean Pre-Business since then my college changed to Letters and Sciences

Nothing on my son’s portal has changed at all. I can still see the financial aid info and the major he applied for. Not sure why they don’t announce a decision date like all of the offer colleges my son has applied to.

Are we sure decisions for people who did not get the email are coming out tonight?

Does anyone know when results are supposed to come out?!

Most likely you are accepted as either pre business or general admit

My printable aid sheet was available earlier today, but it is no longer available.

It’s probably because Madison doesn’t have rolling admission and doesn’t have a set date to release decisions, at least a published one. At other universities, you know when to expect your decision, but at Madison you don’t.

Can they post decisions when the admissions office is closed? They say they are open M-F 8:00am - 4:30pm CT. It’s now past 4:30 and after the weekend they close for the rest of the year according to their social media. I did not get an email saying my decision would be delayed.

@DDFHJKSKHJF My printable aid sheet is gone now too. Maybe it was an accident and they don’t want students seeing that before they get their acceptance letter?

I cannot imagine them NOT posting decisions tonight.

Weird thing is that a friend of mine got an acceptance letter this morning at around 8.

Hello. Current student at UW madison, younger sibling is waiting on decision right now so i am here. UW will not give out an aid package immediately upon acceptance. Do not try to look at trends or any updates on the website until actual decisions are released. A glitch is a glitch. Our online sites suck and always have, especially the admissions portal. Don’t over think it. Admissions will be released tonight, almost certain, but just wait until then. The only way to know.

WHAT???

I keep reading this thread every five minutes…i only get more confused :slight_smile:

nothing changed on my daughters screen… did not get email either… dod they just update the screen or do they email saying to go check your status…???

Um what???

looks like its not happening? wouldn’t it of happened by now? its 6:30pm eastern time

Where is your friend from?