University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2024

@mefay13 , do you have a COA listed?

@khgh2020 yes and a federal loan listed

My academic plan updated to “No Major Code BA”. Is this good or bad?

My academic plan hasn’t changed, and my status still says “Complete - Early Action.” Waiting for this decision is actually killing me slowly.

Academic plan and status haven’t changed, still says complete - early action. The awards section in the financial aid summary is the new part today. And the printable financial aid has a campus ID for my son. Not sure if that means anything.

slytherinriddle I don’t know how I’d be able to do this again in January. I didn’t get the email though so hopefully I hear tonight…

My portal is just a blank white screen now…?

My daughter’s financial aid section doesn’t have any information, but we didn’t apply for financial aid. Did those of you seeing this change on your tab apply for financial aid? Is anyone getting new information without applying for financial aid?

I called them regarding the status change. I was told its just a mistake in the system and that students shouldn’t be seeing it but they are today. She said its not a problem on our end, just a glitch.

w

Thats what they said about the X at Michigan. Ugh.

Does this mean accepted if the status now says “Change prog/degree objective” or denied?

No idea!

It’s based on completing the FAFSA - one section was already showing with COA and EFC. The other section appeared today with the printable letter with his name and a campus ID on it. Trying not to hope too much on that.

My major also changed from business - finance to “General Course - BA Degree/No Major Code BA”. Am I denied from U-W or just from being a direct admit?

Anyone know when we are expecting decisions??

Here’s a new twist to the financial aid theory. About 30 minutes ago, all financial aid information disappeared from our portal. Before this we had the COA and EFC tabs but nothing about any awards or loans. Now even the COA and EFC tabs are gone!

When I click on student center it just takes me to a blank landing page now.

where are people seeing changes? on my application status right below Fall 20-21, it says general course - BS degree. on the bottom, for application status, it says complete early action.

I totally disagree. I would take the U of M campus over Madison any day. To each their own.

Good luck to all.