University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2024

Yeah, this upcoming Friday is the most likely target honestly.

It probably doesn’t mean anything at all. I’m a current freshman and I have the same message.

Nine years ago, decisions came out starting in November, yes, things do change! @college571

Best of luck to everyone!

My college counselor called Wisconsin a couple of days ago and they said most likely that in state will come out this week and OOS will come out next week. Hoping that’s not true and OOS will come out earlier. Does in state usually come out before OOS?

@College5683 Based on the past 2 years’ threads, they have not separated based on residency. So, hopefully they don’t do that this year. Waiting until 12/27 would be painful.

Thank you!!

I think worst case they would roll out over the weekend. So hopefully this Friday and it might go into Saturday…

I just checked the portal, and my financial aid information was updated with my COA included.

What’s a COA?

Also, do you think your financial aid being updated is a good sign?

Also, my portal is down?

Do you go into the portal and click on student center and then get to the page that has financial aid as a kind of “tab” that you click on?

Does your notification tab say “no notifications?”

Thanks!

Yup that’s the same for me. I’m still expecting decisions this friday most likely.

Financial/COA updated, I think…or maybe I never noticed. Others?

The Financial/COA has been on my son’s portal for weeks. No recent changes.

I’ve noticed the financial aid/COA for a couple weeks now, so I’d guess it doesn’t really mean anything.

I’ve been checking the financial aid section, and this is the first time it included the COA - before it only had my EFC.

My COA is updated too. The question would be is there anyone’s COA not updated?

COA added recently. It was not there earlier this week, but it is pretty generic in terms of numbers. Probably added to everyone’s financial aid. May just mean they are inching closer to sending decisions this Friday, but I doubt it gives any hint at a decision.

Actually mine only has EFC, nothing for COA so maybe this is not a good sign :frowning: but a good sign for those who have COA.