University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

Daughter accepted. From SoCal.

Mercile J. Lee Scholars program. Full tuition scholarship.

Direct to business school admit.

So excited!!!

3 Likes

So no one from Massachusetts has any update?

Would you feel comfortable sharing additional details about your application? Did you hear about Mercile in the portal, or separately?

How did you find out about scholarship? Was it in your welcome letter?

My S21 got deferred, which is a bummer, but they were specific about wanting certain forthcoming information, so heā€™s not out of the running! But with the super-limited merit scholarships for OOS Iā€™ve been reading about here, that might not be meaningful enough, anyway. Heā€™s got a bunch of great acceptances so far with meaningful scholarships. Just love UW Madison! Weā€™ll see what happensā€¦

I donā€™t see anything on our portal. We are from VA. Where is everyone seeing acceptances, as soon as you log in?

Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s on the portal in the notifications box. Ours has said ā€œno notificationsā€ for the past 2 hours so maybe tomorrow. :pray::crossed_fingers:

I found out within my acceptance letter.

1 Like

It popped up as soon as I opened the admission status sectionā€¦ maybe they are being released in batches?

Go to Student Center - click on Admissions - then look down the page and you will see ā€œYour decision letterā€

2 Likes

ok thanks, i definitely do not see that. Anyone from VA accepted yet?

We are in Virginia - nothing yet. I hope we donā€™t have to wait until Jan!

1 Like

We are Maryland and no decision yet

Where is the scholarship information given?
I got accepted but there was no info abt scholarship . Iā€™m an international student who applied for CS

Although my son goes to school in DC so I guess he is DC not Md

Daughter accepted - Chemistry (in-state). :grinning:
32 ACT (one test)
3.73 UW / 4.3 weighted
Strong ECS (work, athletics, community service)

Donā€™t see any scholarships listed in letter or on portal (yet). College of L&S scholarships (in WISH) mention receiving notification of scholarship awards in the portal. Some scholarships accepting applications through February, so not expecting to hear back right away.

1 Like

ACCEPTED w Mercile J. Lee Scholarship for full tuition!!! OOS, from CA. Admitted directly to business school.

3 Likes

Yea, it was in her acceptance letter. You had to apply separately.

@cabeachgirl @CaBeachMom wow congrats! Very jealous, my daughter also applied for that scholarship. Do you mind sharing your daughterā€™s stats?

From where did we have to apply?