University of Wisconsin-Madison transfer 2017

Hello! It’s pretty early to be applying to UW-madison for next fall, but when I visited, an admissions counselor told me to apply as soon as possible. I submitted my application using the common app and I sent in HS and college transcripts! I’m waiting to send in my midterm report and my grades after this semester is finished. I just want to know what my chances are?

GPA: 3.75
Credits: Currently 34 completed, but will have 64 by the time I transfer.
I’m a sociology major so I am taking a lot of social science courses, however, I do have literature, math, english, and physical/life science classes in the mix as well! I heard UW-Madison wants to see this.
I have academic honors and I am also taking honors classes at my current college, which means I will graduate from my two year college with an honors degree.

E.C.:
I had one job my freshman year which took up a lot of time when I wasn’t in school. This past summer I had two jobs AND I was taking two summer courses.
I am a Phi Theta Kappa Officer (specifically our new food pantry’s coordinator). It’s a pretty significant leadership position (at least for my school!).
I currently have a job as a peer reading, writing and speech tutor.

I also am currently enrolled in 5 classes, so 16 credits.

I am so scared that I won’t get accepted to UW-Madison…it honestly is my dream school and I have tried my butt off in school in order to hopefully get accepted! Chance me?

Relax. It sounds like you should do well. Enjoy this school year.

accident comment by me