university of Wisconsin wait list !

Congrats!

Quick question. My primary phone number set as my father’s number and an admission representative called him on Friday. He never noticed the call until tonight. Was this most likely a call offering an acceptance? I plan on calling right away tomorrow morning to find out, but outside input is greatly appreciated.

They dont call to say no.

So if they haven’t called im probably not in…? Or…?

I accidentally had a phone number of mine that is no longer in use as my primary phonE number though…do you think they would have tried my other phone, too?

If you have questions, call Admissions ASAP Mon-Fri.

608-262-3961

University of Wisconsin–Madison
Office of Admissions and Recruitment
702 W. Johnson Street, Suite 1101
Madison, WI 53715-1007
Phone: 608-262-3961
Fax: 608-262-7706
Email: onwisconsin@admissions.wisc.edu

Thanks! :slight_smile:
So do you think they’re done calling accepted people?

No way of telling- but I’d think it would take them more than a couple days to make the calls and receive decisions.

Thank you very very much, I really appreciate your help :slight_smile:

I am so excited guys, I have been offered admission at University of Wisconsin- Madison for fall 2015…

did they call today?

yes, they mailed me just now.

are you instate or out of state? and congratulations by the way!

@hanzey24 thank you, I am an international student,

I am an International student. I was wait listed at Wisconsin, but today I received a mail which offered me a spot at university of Wisconsin. earlier I planned to go to Penn state, but now I want to know which univ should I join for a Major in computer science.
I want to know which university would be better for me.
any suggestion would be appreciated.

Ugh I think I must not have gotten in

@Prepremedical welcome to the club…

So if they started giving spots to international does that mean they have stopped giving admissions to out of state students.

i hear the waitlist is used to fill spots. so out of state unless you have some type of hook I’d say the chances are slim.