University Village question

<p>My S will be moving into UV this year in a 4 bedroom 2 bath unit. In the freshman dorms the beds were twin XL. Are the beds in UV also twin XL or something else? Any other UV tips would be helpful.</p>

<p>[University</a> Village | Residential Life and Housing | University of Miami](<a href=“http://www.miami.edu/sa/index.php/residential_life/on_campus/university_village/]University”>Student Affairs I University of Miami) says the beds are full size.</p>

<p>I have a few more questions about UV apartments. My S in moving into a 4 bedroom, 4 bath unit. Besides the full size bed, what other furniture is provided in each bedroom? Desk/Chair, dresser, night stand? Does S need to bring shower curtain?</p>

<p>UV are only for juniors and seniors</p>

<p>And Stanford and Hecht are ONLY freshmen dorms. Mahoney/Pearson are for fresh/soph. Eaton is for everyone.</p>

<p>I don’t know about the 4 bedroom/2 bath units but for the single apartments at UV, they come completely furnished. I would guess that it would be the same for the 4 bedroom/2 bath units as well. Pretty much just bring your kitchenwares and a TV and you are good to go. Yes, you will need a shower curtain and a trash bin but not much else. The bed is a full. Good Luck. Gidget</p>