UR Class of 2026 Admissions

That is how sorority rush is done. :rofl:

1 Like

Same for my S22!

On Richmond Scholars finalist notifications: Curious if any RD applicants on this post have received a notice? Holding out hope given UR has not yet posted that all finalist have been notified…

Yes. Daughter applied RD and received notice that she was a finalist even though her official application decision is not out.

interesting. did you use the campus visit fee waiver?

Notice for Richmond Scholars finalist is now up. All finalist have been notified.

I believe we did. We were given a postcard after the presentation which allowed for the fee waiver.

Question for this group was anyone denied? My daughter was denied but received letter offering direct transfer in sophomore year if she maintained 3.0 at liberal arts college of her choice for freshman year. VERY disappointed but is excited if this is actually a valid offer and not a “soft rejection”. Can anyone speak to this?
Thanks!!

ED2 to be released this Friday 2/4

2 Likes

Accepted

2 Likes

Got in for ed2!!

3 Likes

I can not speak to UR but this a very common offer for other schools. It gives the student a nice option to try something else for a year with a back up and an incentive. Congrats.

2 Likes

I just got an email that I have been selected as a Presidential Scholar (accepted EA). Any idea why they would award this after being accepted a month ago?

4 Likes

Same here! I was thinking maybe some others applied ED2 somewhere and withdrew. Either way, very happy!! Congrats!

4 Likes

That makes sense. Congrats to you too!

2 Likes

Same here!

3 Likes

Daughter also got the Presidential Scholarship email today after being admitted EA a few weeks ago.

3 Likes

Same here! My thought is that it could be either application withdrawals or midyear grades, either way I am extremely happy and was not expecting it!!

2 Likes

My son just learned that he was also selected as a Presential Scholar. He is thrilled!

2 Likes

Same her my daughter just got presidential scholarship I thought I read somewhere these came out later than with her EA acceptance either way this school is starting to look better and better as a good fit fit my daughter !!

4 Likes