UR Class of 2026 Admissions

I was hoping this Friday because they sent admissions decisions out on the second Friday of the month for the last two years. I haven’t gotten an email saying this Friday yet so I’m assuming it won’t be Friday. Maybe the 14th since it is national spider day or next Friday.

3 Likes

just got email this Friday at 7!!!

5 Likes

it is now letting me book an admitted student visit(i got deferred) but it doesn’t seem that they have any actual admitted student events

They do:
sat 3/19 full
fri 4/1 open
fri 4/15 ? don’t know because we are signed up for that one
Sat 4/23 open

oh that means they are only showing up for admitted students then!

They call them open houses, but when you open the link it’s named “Experience Richmond, our signature admitted student open house” so it’s a little confusing

Do you see them only or are you able to sign up for these admitted student events? For me, it says access denied :frowning:

1 Like

I see something called “caught in a web” for admitted students but when I go to sign up it says access denied.

1 Like

We signed up - my son was admitted EA

1 Like

anyone got an email to apply to the bonner scholars program? I also got the presidential scholarship and was invited to the experience Richmond overnight with $500 travel expense + hotel

I am nervous now because I have just found that I can no longer see the admitted student events. I am 100 percent sure that 4 hours ago I saw these options in my portal. At that time when I clicked to sign in one event I found “Access Denied.” :scream:

1 Like

i cant see it either… im sure its because the release is tmrw

just got waitlisted

1 Like

Waitlisted

waitlisted

waitlisted

Waitlisted

Waitlisted

Waitlisted

Son also waitlisted. Seems like a trend.

1 Like