***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

@CADREAMIN ahh okay! :slight_smile: Thank you so much for being so helpful in this thread!

@filmstudent2 OMG! So happy for you - it was meant to be - I could feel it - Doing happy dance for you!!!

@younghollywood I actually have not been there in years, and she hasnā€™t visited Rice yet either. I think that she is actually afraid to rank her back-ups (if not USC) because she feels that it may jinx things. But she does like Austinā€¦

@charcoalatey2021 Youā€™re welcome! What area are you from?

Hi guys Iā€™m a junior and I was just wondering if I have a chance at getting in. My unweighted gpa is 4.00 and weighted is 4.28. I feel like this is too low to get in but it not sure. Thank you and congrats to everyone who got accepted!

@CADREAMIN Iā€™m from Florida, so I wonā€™t hear back until tomorrow :frowning: Itā€™s been a long week to say the least :confused:

@filmstudent2 lives in L.A. ā€“ 15 mi from USC

@filmstudent2 Aaaaa congrats!!!

THANK U EVERYONE IM SHAKING SO HARD. beach cities area of LA south bay

@AliMHMD I live in Canada and they used DHL express

CONGRATS to all of the Class of 2021 admits!! Hereā€™s a guide to surviving freshman year at USC, because thereā€™s a lot to know! Welcome to the Trojan fam! http://thetab.com/us/usc/2017/03/24/unofficial-usc-freshman-year-survival-guide-4757

oops wrong thread

Thank you!!!

Any Bay Area admits

@filmstudent2 CONGRATULATIONS YOU CUTIE OMG <3

I wouldnā€™t have survived without all the kind people in this thread!!! Thank you for all your support!

Darn it. But thank you! I have heard there are still other scholarships to be had if you go there and apply. Sibling scholarship? Other? Any info is always appreciated!!

I really doubt that I am going to be accepted but it is so exciting to hear of all of your guysā€™ acceptances! Congratulations on this huge accomplishment!

Congrats to everyone!! Have there been any bay area admits yet? :slight_smile:

Just found out I was accepted! So happy:) good luck everyone!