***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

Still waiting on scholarship notification…Does anyone know how long they will be releasing them for?

Just out of curiosity, are spring admits included in the acceptance rate they give us (16%)?

Just received my acceptance package! Literally so confused how I even got accepted but very grateful nonetheless. Congrats to all who got accepted!

My son was accepted for Fall at Marshall. So excited! It’s his first choice! We live in Anaheim. Congrats to all!!

stats?

Has anyone south of Irvine gotten accepted yet?

92602 CULVERxIRVINE BLV

I know the box is different, but does the letter inside still look the same?

Are spring admits SCions (USC legacy)?

I know this has probably been answered but I did not catch it. Will the portal be updated early Sunday morning or early Monday morning. Just want to verify.

@younghollywood Sun after 12am LA Time

@younghollywood Sunday :slight_smile:

Has anyone in the Chicago area received a package?

@it622 Chicago should receive tomorrow

Has anyone received any rejections yet?

@CalBearAlum1 and @1999mom, your welcome! And big congratulations to your daughters!! @youcee, your welcome.

Congratulations to those who are getting great news, and hang in there across the country folks still waiting for packets. Also, sending hugs to all who are not getting mail. Sometimes the world has a painful way of redirecting us–but almost always the new direction is even better. Trust that you’ll bounce way up and life will sort itself out.

@will787 Hey are you from the Vancouver area? I’m also an applicant from Canada.

In SD county haven’t heard back yet

Thanks, guys.

Do they prioritize acceptances to be sent out first? It seems like everyone here is getting accepted